On October 1, 2016, surrounded by her family at Corpus Christi Catholic Church, Lillian was baptized according to the rite of the Roman Catholic Church. She wore the same baptismal gown that her daddy wore over 33 years ago at his baptism and that her big sister wore two years ago at her baptism. It was a beautiful, short, intimate ceremony and she only cried for part of it (she did fine when the water was poured over her, but by the end of the ceremony, she was hungry and ready to eat!). We were so happy to have her baptized and were so pleased that her Nana and Aunt Anna, who is also her godmother, were there to celebrate with us.
- Lillian Turns TWO! May 21, 2018
- Welcome William May 16, 2018
- Daddy and Daughters Trip to Visit Grandma and Grandpa May 2, 2018
- Last Weeks as a Family of Four April 13, 2018
- Vivian Turns FOUR! April 11, 2018
Robini on Hiking Burned Santiago Oaks Re… Robini on February Trip to…Ohio?! Robini on Showtime! Robini on A Winter Sunday in Laguna Robini on Winter & Spring Holid…