We are a 30-something married couple, settling into our roles as husband and wife (and now parents!) in Orange County, CA, after our September 2011 wedding. By day, he is a project manager at Bayley Construction in Lake Forest and she manages the documentation projects at Eyefinity in Irvine. By night, he plans for his new business, Chambers Development, and she teaches at CSULB. Somewhere in between all this working, teaching, planning, and preparing, we find time to have a little fun together and with our dog, Snoopy; our preschool-aged daughter, Vivian; our toddler-aged daughter, Lillian; and, our newborn son, William.
- Lillian Turns TWO! May 21, 2018
- Welcome William May 16, 2018
- Daddy and Daughters Trip to Visit Grandma and Grandpa May 2, 2018
- Last Weeks as a Family of Four April 13, 2018
- Vivian Turns FOUR! April 11, 2018
Robini on Hiking Burned Santiago Oaks Re… Robini on February Trip to…Ohio?! Robini on Showtime! Robini on A Winter Sunday in Laguna Robini on Winter & Spring Holid…