We are a 30-something married couple, settling into our roles as husband and wife (and now parents!) in Orange County, CA, after our September 2011 wedding. By day, he is a project manager at Bayley Construction in Lake Forest and she manages the documentation projects at Eyefinity in Irvine. By night, he plans for his new business, Chambers Development, and she teaches at CSULB. Somewhere in between all this working, teaching, planning, and preparing, we find time to have a little fun together and with our dog, Snoopy; our preschool-aged daughter, Vivian; our toddler-aged daughter, Lillian; and, our newborn son, William.
- Baptizing Baby #3 August 23, 2018
- Baby’s First Bay Area Trip July 25, 2018
- Lillian Turns TWO! May 21, 2018
- Welcome William May 16, 2018
- Daddy and Daughters Trip to Visit Grandma and Grandpa May 2, 2018
Carrie on Lillian Turns TWO! Robini on Daddy and Daughters Trip to Vi… Robini on Welcome William Robini on Lillian Turns TWO! Robini on Baby’s First Bay Area…