Vivian was baptized according to the rite of the Roman Catholic Church on October 25, 2014. Her ceremony was held at Corpus Christi Church. She was surrounded by her parents, of course; both sets of her grandparents; and both of her uncles. Her Uncle Matthew is her godfather. She wore her father’s baptismal gown, which was made by Dan’s godmother and which he wore at his own baptism over 31 years ago. It was a very special day for Vivian and we are so pleased that she is “officially” baptized.
- Lillian Turns TWO! May 21, 2018
- Welcome William May 16, 2018
- Daddy and Daughters Trip to Visit Grandma and Grandpa May 2, 2018
- Last Weeks as a Family of Four April 13, 2018
- Vivian Turns FOUR! April 11, 2018
Robini on Hiking Burned Santiago Oaks Re… Robini on February Trip to…Ohio?! Robini on Showtime! Robini on A Winter Sunday in Laguna Robini on Winter & Spring Holid…