We love Laguna Beach in the winter. There are no crowds. There’s a cool ocean breeze. There is no traffic. It’s clear and feels spacious and lovely. So, a few weeks ago, we drove down Laguna Canyon Rd., stopped to visit the Laguna Koi Ponds, ate lunch downtown, walked around, [carefully] visited the Wyland Gallery, and got some chocolate to go. It was the perfect Sunday family outing!
- Baby’s First Bay Area Trip July 25, 2018
- Lillian Turns TWO! May 21, 2018
- Welcome William May 16, 2018
- Daddy and Daughters Trip to Visit Grandma and Grandpa May 2, 2018
- Last Weeks as a Family of Four April 13, 2018
Robini on Hiking Burned Santiago Oaks Re… Robini on February Trip to…Ohio?! Robini on Showtime! Robini on A Winter Sunday in Laguna Robini on Winter & Spring Holid…