Last October, huge swaths of Santiago Oaks Regional Park were burned during Canyon Fire 2. Since then, the nature center, playground, and many trails in the park have been closed, although some trails are slowly reopening. Even though we haven’t had much rain this winter, new green grass, flowers, and undergrowth are sprouting from the ground beneath the burnt trees and shrubs. We explored 2.5-3 miles of trails in this park with some friends when I was 31 weeks pregnant. The park was beautiful with the mix of old and new natural environments and we definitely want to return when more trails are reopened, along with the nature center and playground.
- Lillian Turns TWO! May 21, 2018
- Welcome William May 16, 2018
- Daddy and Daughters Trip to Visit Grandma and Grandpa May 2, 2018
- Last Weeks as a Family of Four April 13, 2018
- Vivian Turns FOUR! April 11, 2018
Robini on Hiking Burned Santiago Oaks Re… Robini on February Trip to…Ohio?! Robini on Showtime! Robini on A Winter Sunday in Laguna Robini on Winter & Spring Holid…