Last Sunday, we met up with our friends, the Steins, to go to the 31st Annual Dana Point Tall Ship Festival. It was a hot day and the proximity of the ocean gave us no relief. But, we still had fun catching up with each other, checking out the Ocean Institute, and exploring the docked tall ships. Vivian loved the sealife tots playground and the fish in the tanks. Dan enjoyed the festival street food. And I was very impressed with all the ropes on the tall ships.
- Lillian Turns TWO! May 21, 2018
- Welcome William May 16, 2018
- Daddy and Daughters Trip to Visit Grandma and Grandpa May 2, 2018
- Last Weeks as a Family of Four April 13, 2018
- Vivian Turns FOUR! April 11, 2018
Robini on Hiking Burned Santiago Oaks Re… Robini on February Trip to…Ohio?! Robini on Showtime! Robini on A Winter Sunday in Laguna Robini on Winter & Spring Holid…