Dan chose our Saturday family activity last weekend and I chose our Sunday family activity. We went to The Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Niguel to watch their Christmas tree lighting ceremony. While there, we walked around the resort grounds and lobbies, drank free hot cocoa, and watched the sun set over the ocean. Finally, Santa arrived with his elves, the tree was lit, and “snow” (soap?) started falling. Vivian loved all the commotion and people and noise and we loved seeing her happy and excited!
- Lillian Turns TWO! May 21, 2018
- Welcome William May 16, 2018
- Daddy and Daughters Trip to Visit Grandma and Grandpa May 2, 2018
- Last Weeks as a Family of Four April 13, 2018
- Vivian Turns FOUR! April 11, 2018
Robini on Hiking Burned Santiago Oaks Re… Robini on February Trip to…Ohio?! Robini on Showtime! Robini on A Winter Sunday in Laguna Robini on Winter & Spring Holid…