Last Saturday, while Dan caught up with his friend in Paris via a 4 1/2 hour Skype call, I lunched at and toured the Norton Simon Museum in Pasadena with my friend and her young daughter. None of us had been to the museum before and it was on my “California To Do/See List.” We ate lunch at their outdoor cafe and then walked through the galleries and outdoor gardens. The museum was small enough that I didn’t get overwhelmed, but large enough to hold some pretty well known and impressive works by Degas, Van Gogh, Toulouse-Lautrec, Rembrandt, and many others. I highly recommend visiting this museum for an enjoyable afternoon!
- Lillian Turns TWO! May 21, 2018
- Welcome William May 16, 2018
- Daddy and Daughters Trip to Visit Grandma and Grandpa May 2, 2018
- Last Weeks as a Family of Four April 13, 2018
- Vivian Turns FOUR! April 11, 2018
Robini on Hiking Burned Santiago Oaks Re… Robini on February Trip to…Ohio?! Robini on Showtime! Robini on A Winter Sunday in Laguna Robini on Winter & Spring Holid…