Last month, before my husband’s MBA graduation, we toured the Gamble House in Pasadena and its neighborhood with my in-laws. I had toured the Gamble House years ago, but it was fun to go again with my husband who has a degree in architecture. The neighborhood surrounding the house was packed with other Greene & Greene-inspired/built houses, which we drooled over and picked to buy should we ever become rich (and should the current owners ever leave). If you live in SoCal and haven’t yet visited this house and neighborhood, I highly recommend it!
- Lillian Turns TWO! May 21, 2018
- Welcome William May 16, 2018
- Daddy and Daughters Trip to Visit Grandma and Grandpa May 2, 2018
- Last Weeks as a Family of Four April 13, 2018
- Vivian Turns FOUR! April 11, 2018
Robini on Hiking Burned Santiago Oaks Re… Robini on February Trip to…Ohio?! Robini on Showtime! Robini on A Winter Sunday in Laguna Robini on Winter & Spring Holid…